ft business education
The Financial Times‘ Business Education section has some interesting content — blogs by MBA students, info about faculty mobility/hiring (though they did miss Brayden’s move to Kellogg), the FT business school rankings of course, the deans blog, video lectures, etc, etc.
Here’s a few, quick things I just noted:
- UCLA has asked MBA applicants to submit their essays in audio form. 70 % did so. Here are the questions that the students were asked to respond to: What does entrepreneurial spirit mean to you? What global issue matters most to you and why? What is something people will find surprising about you?
- A video by Mauro Guillen on the financial crisis.
- Nick Epley video on managerial decision-making.
- Pankaj Ghemawat on the age of semi-globalization.
- MBA Gym Workouts (requires registration — though it appears to be free).