trump symposium week
This week, we’ll have a few posts about the candidacy of Donald Trump. It will have three parts:
- Tom Gill will post on Trump as a political performer.
- Then, Josh Pacewicz will dig into Trump’s poll numbers.
- We’ll wrap up with a post by me on Trump, where I’ll add some of my own thoughts.
I’ll focus on the following points. Interested readers should send me questions:
- How predictable/unpredictable was the Trump candidacy?
- Using the Entertainment Theory of the GOP to understand Trump’s nomination and likely November loss.
- Using Trump to explain when social science theories do/do not work.
What do you want to know about Trump? Use the comments or send me email.