once again, halloween is the best holiday
I’ve often argued that Halloween is clearly and obviously the best holiday. Let me restate the case:
- Low social expectations. If you drop out and don’t do it, no one cares.
- Low cost. Just buy a bag of candy and you’re ready to go. Cheap costumes (or none) total acceptable.
- Be anything you want to be.
- Cool colors.
- No one alienates their family over “Halloween Dinner.”
- Limited travel.
- Pro-child holiday.
- A-political and inclusive of all religious and secular people.
I wish we could have Halloween every day of the year.